Can diabetic person go for hot tub?

my friend is a diabetic can he go in a sauna or a hot tub?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

There is no contraindicatin for it. Adequate hydration should be maintained. That is the key. Or else it can lead to dehydration.

I am in need of some ideas of foods that diabetics can eat.? I have some cookbooks for Diabetes but sometimes don t agree on what a diabetic can eat. Any ideas or personal experience Jeanie, you hit the nail on the head . That is the way I have always felt about what I can eat. I am going to have to quit coffee as I cannot learn to drink it without sugar and substitute sweetners don t work. I don t like the taste. Many thanks to all who answered.

well i am really scared and want to know whether a person die from diabetes?I have this habbit of dring too much pepsi and coke but i avoid candy ,so is it going to cause any problem ?

Where i work the a/c is not turned on for the first two hours and it gets hot and I just start sweating for no apparent reason. his has been going on for about two months. Just last week I was diagnised as having type 2 diabetes is this a problem for me, no a/c

Recent questions on  Sauna

Had a temperature two days ago after spending a day in sauna and hot baths. Also felt like I had flue as bones were cold especially in the back area. Body chill ok now and Temperature not so high but constant headache in one place and cant stay awake. Sleep through night and still find it hard to stay awake. Not eating much and taste buds gone! I am a woman aged 53, and have never felt like this before - generally very active now totally exhuasted and not so coordinated.

So I went swimming yesterday and I jumped inside the hot tub and scraped my knee not a big scrap it s like a few centimeters across and in diameter so after then I went inside the sauna then I went home I put some saliva on it and then dried it a lil and put a bandade over night I took the brandade off and I saw this weird jelly substance on my scab what is this and how long will it take to heal?

Are these symptoms of something(s) serious: at bedtime, while browsing on computer, 1 am, sudden mild pressure behind my eyes becoming dizziness; heavy sweating like sauna , dry vomiting , severely weak, complete evacuation of colon, in 25...

Hi I have a question about tention and pain in my chest and back of my throat. Last night I practices an intensive yoga session for about an hour in a room heated to 75 degrees then spent about an hour rotating between hot tub and sauna. After my friends and I had soup and tea and I started to feel this pain in the back of my throat. It intensified when I got home and now I have tention pain in my chest and back as well. Could the sauna have caused this? Is this what pnumonia feels like?

I noticed a small bump on the head of my penis yesterday. I have not had intercourse w anyone outside of my wife. I was in a sauna a couple of weeks ago and sweat a lot in the groin last week from running and working outside. I was wondering if it...

Can my hemorriods cause a dull pain in the penis as only seem to get them when sitting down. Also have varicous vains in my scrotum which cause pain in left testical when setting for long periods. This all seems to come and go.

Hello I was diagnosed with previous DVT about 4 years ago I was 20 years old but I don't have it any more im 25 now ,I take an aspirin every now and then, my question is can i use the sauna after exercising? And can exercising to much affect my leg? Thank u