Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Can delayed periods after an unsafe sex be corrected by medicines ?

hello sir/mam, i am 24 yrs old, weight 47kg. i had sex with my bf for the first time.he is 100% sure that he ejaculate outside.but for safety i took unwanted 72 after 45hrs on date of menses was also mentrual cycle is of 33 days.according to that i was expecting my periods from today is 31.i am many days more i have to wait.i am not feeling any change in my pain,no cramps,no headache ,no vomitting.everything is normal.i dont want to be pregnant at any cost.plz help me out.
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi thanks for query.I do not see any reason to worry.You had sex on last days of your period ,so chances of pregnancy is less.Again you have taken emergency contraceptive pills,so are safe .Wait for couple of days more and you will surely get your periods.But for your knowledge let me tell you that doing ejaculation out side also carries risk of pregnancy as pre cum that is released before semen also have some sperms in it.bye.
Answered: Tue, 31 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor