Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
142 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
  • question-icon

    Can cyst in urinary bladder be cured by medication?

Hi Dorctor I am 50 year old diabetic patient. I am facing an Urological Problem of passing blood with urine.Systoscopy was done 2 years back and as per the report there is cyst in the urine bladder which some times burst and blood comes with urine. Can it be cured or I have to take regular medicins? kindly help
Fri, 22 Sep 2017
Report Abuse
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hello dear

Warm welcome to
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .

* The cyst in bladder can not be cured by medicines , it needs surgery .

* Medicines can only help to support for the symptoms of infection ,
burning , bleeding etc .

Hope this will help you .
Regards .
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

my son was just diagnosed with a urinary bladder papilloma. What are the percentage of them being cancerous. He had a problem 4 years ago with...

Recent questions on  Urinary bladder

doctor1 MD

Hi Doctor;

I'm a male 25 years old; I have some pain just above the penis (groin) with swelling. I went to the hospital and tests showed trace of...

doctor1 MD

Doctor, morning! I am Ian. For a wile now I experience site pain below my stomach, it feels like its above my bladder , erection problems and it...

doctor1 MD

I masterbated today more than 5 times and now I have to push a bit to empty my bladder. This happened before and the doctor said i had mild...

doctor1 MD

Sir, it began with a slight discomfort around lower abdomen, and has not slowly increased into burning sensation on the penis/base of the penis a...

doctor1 MD

I am a 77year old female . Uti have been with me for 40 some years. The start over the back my shoulders, down both arms, into both hands and...

doctor1 MD

What conditions or diseases are associated with blood in the urine, and if needed, what specialty doctor do I need to see?

doctor1 MD

I had an uncomfortable bladder, so I tested first void. It tested positive for nitrite and trace leucocyte. I used a second strip to be sure and...