Can crying too much lead to heart disease ?

can crying too much harm your health? i ve been crying like 2-4 times a week for months now, you know feeling lonely and i m just emotional or is crying good for you? ah just having bad times but i m not like this just for this past 2 months oh now i understand.. ^_^ thanks everyone.. coz someone told me, crying too much is bad for the heart
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
's  Response
No dear ..who the stupid told u so..its totally opposit to wat u think....infact it ll lighten ur heart..one more thing the ppl who cry aften ll have pure blood and clean brain than those who suppress that feeling without crying.... I advice u not to stop crying .....cry as louder as u want wen u are hurt.... may all ur problems get solved soon....