Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Can consuming one's own urine cure irregularity in periods ?

can i have my own urine for irregular periods, does this helps in curing irregular problem Hi, I am 24yrs old married 3yrs, I have a irregular periods since from my childhood later by taking some Ayurveda medecine it was normal before marriage then later after marriage i took contraceptive pills for 6months (Familon) then stopped now im under conception now still i have my irregular perriods problem then my Gyno suggested to take Deviry10mg to get my periids. I heard by taking our own urine will cure irregular periods. Kindly suggest me
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Please do not try this as there are lot of adverse effects. You can get lot of infections this way. One pregnancy can regularise your cycles to normal. As of now please just follow what your Doctor has advised and you should be fine.
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor