Can circumcision and frenuloplasty be done together or separately or does circumcision include frenuloplasty?

Can circumcision and frenuloplasty be done together or separately or does circumcision include frenuloplasty? how many days does one have to stay in hospital after the procedure.? how much time does it take to walk freely after the procedure? how much time to heal completely ? due to tight fore skin is the size of penis during erection limited { coz pulled back due to skin}...??? and does this mean that the size of penis during erection will be slightly more after circumcision/ frenuloplasty { phimosis } ???
Fri, 23 Oct 2009