Can cataract surgery adversely affect the trigeminal neuralgia?

I have had trigeminal neuralgia for approximately 15 years. On Dec. 20th & Jan. 3rd I had cataract surgery. First the left eye, then the right eye. In the last few weeks I have had a return of my trigeminal neuralgia. It had been under control with 800mg of carbatrol. It is particularly severe on the right lower side of my face. I increased my dosage of carbatrol to 1200mg 2 days ago with no result as yet. I have been prescribed Percocet which I will start tomorrow morning. My question is did the surgery adversely effect the trigeminal neuralgia?
Tue, 8 Oct 2019