Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Can bubbles or glob like things in my eyeball be due to larvae ?

well i noticed a coulple a bubbles or glob like things on my eyeball yesterday....they are clear. i just got over pink eye a couple of weeks ago and it cleared up just fine, the this also a friend said somthing like it could be a larvae in it.......what should i do 38yrs old im in pretty fair health.. i had pink eye a few wks ago and it healed just fine and noticed this yesterday
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  165
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sports Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Definitely, you wait for few days more.
If you see the bubbles repeatedly, I think you have to consult the ophthalmologist to find out any ailment in the eye.
Answered: Mon, 20 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
lisa what u hv noticed is teardrops in betwn the conjunctiva & sclera of ur eye.
this is often due to accidental rubbing of ur eyes. not to worry it shd dissapear in a day or two
Answered: Wed, 25 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor