Can breathing difficulty along with excessive sweating be a symptom of COPD?

I have been having some health issues for over a year now. I have been hospitalized for 3 days last year for some issues & about 2 weeks ago a series of tests was done again for the same thing. i m having trouble breathing after I walk steadily for a while. I sweat a whole lot to the point that sweat is running down my face & the back of my hair is like I ve rinsed it off ,over doing simple chores such as sweeping the floors.My cardiologist has done EKG, Ultra-sound of my heart, Nuclear ultrasound stress test, blood work, ultra_sound on my legs for clots, & the same for checking for clots in my heart & lungs. I was even sent to see a Pulmonogist who performed all the tests & found nothing. I m about at my witts end, thinking this all in my head, but my husband has seen me just about collapse coming back up our driveway from going to get our mail out of the mailbox. I literally have to sit down on the ground or lay down on the ground until I can get my btreathing back to semi-normal to make it back into the house. I was even given a breathing test to check my breathing with & with-out an inhaler. that didn t help or make any difference. Can you advise me of what it may be? could it be COPD? Clot/s in my Lungs. I am also continously feel like I have to clear my throat, coughing up white thick mucus. I don t mean to sound gross, just telling all details of my situation. Also I ll mention too that I m a non-smoker, never smoked, but was around my mama & dad growing up who smoked alot. Also a sister living there at the time smoked also. Please help, I m open for any suggestions or comment you can help me with. Thanks in advance!!!!!! Sincerely Donna Cox
Mon, 11 Jun 2018
Cardiac Surgeon 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Looks like, you have had all the tests done for the problem. The tests would have ruled out heart/lung issues. I need to know whether you are overweight and diabetic.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.