Can back pain be completely cured?

I would request you to kindly suggest. My wife has been suffering from back pain since last 15(fifteen) years and after showing it to so many allopathic doctors, orthopaedics; she still continues to suffer. No relief.

Kindly suggest whether this can be fully cured. Her age is 46 and she is a housewife.
Tue, 14 Oct 2014
Hi, Thanks for your query. After going through your query I came to know that your wife is suffering from chronic backache. It may be due weakness of muscles and bone .It may be related to vitamin and trace element deficiencies specially vitamin D and vitamin B 12. You need to done MRI to rule out other causes. Back exercises, neurotropics such as mecobalamine and analgesics (DICLOFENAC SLOW RELEASE TABLETS) give relief. Vitamin D test is advised if it is low than vitamin D supplementation will be required. Avoid long continuous standing. Sit in a straight posture. she is advised to take milk, fruits and green leafy vegetables daily.You can discuss with your treating Doctor about it. I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query. Take care.