Can azoospermia be treated?

I tested My semen in Dec 2009 and found 5 Million Counts only (Too Low) and due to various reasons i couldn't under go treatment. But now i consulted the Sidha Doctor for this, Again he asked to take Fertility Profile and Semen Analysis. And Lab Results were showing Azoospermia. My friend also had this type of problem when he tested his semen in laboratory, Subsequently the Lab in charges asked him to give another sample (interval of 4 days) and tested and found 15 Million Counts. He advised me to have a one more test in this regard.
His statement is correct or not, Please Clarify.
Also requesting you is there treatment for Azoospermia. If so please let me know.
Thanks/Regards
Thu, 5 Dec 2019

The sperm count can be falsely low if semen analysis is done within 3-5 days of ejaculation. So repeat after three to five days of sexual abstinence if applicable to you.

If again your sperm count low than serum prolactin, testosterone estimation and Ultrasound testis done for primary workup.

The treatment for azzospermia available and done according to the underlying cause. Meanwhile hey forte like medicine can be prescribed for you.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Parth Goswami, General & Family Physician