Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Can ayurvedic herbal growth formula be used to increase height ?

i am 14 years old my hight stuck on 5 inches and my weight in 30 kg can i use dr aovedic herbal body groth formula i am 14 years old hight 5 inches wheight 30kgs mothers hight 5.6 inches father 5.7 inches
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  192
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.

height is determined by genetic and familial factor and height gains up to the the puberty not after that as epiphysis is closed.Your target height will be around 5.7 inches as your parents.
Answered: Sun, 3 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Don't worry.Height increases up to the age 18 to 22 in males.
It will definately increase but you have to try for it.
Take high calcium diet,milk banana..
Start reguler exercise ..cycling,swimming,pull ups,stratching ex.
Answered: Sun, 3 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor