Can atrophy of lining or urinary issue cause postmenopausal bleeding?

i have had postmenopausal bleeding since Oct ( after not have my period for over 12 years) and had an uterine biopsy and pap smear. They were negative and my dr. stated that it is probably atrophy of the lining and she would not do any further testing. i asked if it could be polyps or fibroid s and she said that at my age I should leave it alone. I still have the symptoms and sometimes the bleeding is heavier than other times. How do I know if the bleeding can be attributed to a urinary issue or something else.
Mon, 22 Apr 2019