Can arm be damaged during manipulation of a fractured mid shaft?

i have a bowed and shortend left ulnar and no left side of the wrist joint, i had a fracture mid shaft in 1998 which was no where near my wrist area, i had a manipulation of the arm and discharged and now at present my arm is deformed, could this have been damaged during manipulation? or is it possible to damage during manipulation?
Mon, 29 Jun 2020

It can be a sign of malunion. Consult an orthopedic and get evaluated. An X-ray is required to make a diagnosis.

Hope I have answered your queries. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain

Recent questions on Ulnar neuropathy

Hello, It can be a sign of malunion. Consult an orthopedic and get evaluated. An X-ray is required to make a diagnosis. Hope I have answered your queries. Let me know if I can assist you further. Take care Regards, Dr. Shinas Hussain