Can anyone help in determining the cause of my rapid heart rate ?

At rest, my heart rate is 107. My blood pressure is 124/76 which I am told is normal. I don t take in a lot of caffeine, and I don t take chemical stimulants. I ve had my cholesterol checked and both HDL and LDL are low. I m not stressed, I get enough sleep, and I eat somewhat healthy. Can anyone help in determining the cause of my rapid heart rate ? It s making me nervous. I won t have health insurance for another month, so going to the doctor until then is out of the question. It s too expensive. $500 just for going to the ER, not including testing. That s just to be looked at and told that nothing is wrong. So, any help would be appreciated.
Thu, 17 Dec 2009