Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

Can any online doctor tell me about the disease called Cirrhosis ?

Hi Sir, I am having problem of kidney cancer; Brief about the reports. # Neoplastic renal mass lesion involving lower pole of left kidney. #A hyperechoic rounded lesion with fuzzy lateral margin is seen in the left kidney. An eccentric cystic with calcification is seen in the lesion. Low vasclarity is detected in the lesion on doppler. IMPRESSION: Cirrhosis with multiple hemangiomas in the liver Splenomegaly Left renal cortical vascular hyperechoic heterogenousfocal lesion. Suspicious of malignancy. Please advise what is the problem exectly?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  135
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
hi welcome to healthcaremagic
as per the reports it looks like renal cell carcinoma..needs further evaluation..treatment depends upon the age of the patient and histopathological examination
Answered: Tue, 10 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor