Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Can any online doctor tell me about my wife's Urobilinogen Test ?

wife has test and found ubg 2mg/dl+ ery 50 ++ leu 500 leu +++
Asked On : Sun, 25 Sep 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  165
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
HI well come to HCM.
The report is indicating sugar,puscells and rbcs red blood cell in urine.Urine in sugar
comes out when blood sugar is above thresald level of kidney to filter it. Ie usually
it when it crosses 180mg in blood. wbc is suggestive of presence of infection ie UtI.
Rbcs suggest blood in urine could be because of period if taken during period or at
times in UTI as well you get rbcs in urine.Other wise it is seen in patology like
renal stone, polycystic kidney etc. trhanks
Answered: Sun, 25 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor