Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Can any online doctor tell me about my urinalysis report ?

my microscopic examination of urine analysis ,shows leucocytes 4-5, RBCs nil, epithelial cells 1-2, casts nil, crystals nil, what does that mean.?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  164
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi... Welcome to healthcaremagic forum...
It is normal to have 4-5 leucocytes in the urine sample of a female. Hence if the individual is a female, then the urine test is absolutely normal..
In a male though, the sample is suggestive of mild infection... Drinking plenty of water is needed.. If associated symptoms such as burning sensation while passing urine, pain while passing urine or fever is seen, urine culture sensitivity test and antibiotics will be necessary...
Answered: Thu, 6 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Gastroenterologist Dr. Ravi Rathi's  Response
IT is normal.
Don't worry.
Answered: Thu, 6 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor