Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Can any online doctor tell me about my thyroid report ?

Hi i am 25 yr old woman..i have PCOD since july blood report which is based on the second day of period (as on 14-07-2011) is as follows: DHEA-S 2.3 micro g/ml,Prolactine 1.2 ng/ml,FSH 6.3 MIU/ml,LH5.9 MIU/ml,Testosterone .22 ng/ml, TSH 1.6 micro g/ml....i am having some abnormal hair growth in some body parts..kindly help..
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
It appears this report have normal values. The treatment seems to be working. You need to lose more weigt to help in PCOD. Also for the hair growth consult a Dermatologist who can remove the excess growth by laser and other techniques.
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor