Can any online doctor tell me about my ovulation days ?

i am 22 years old and my husband and i want to have another child. i started my period april 8th and it lasted until april 12th. my husband and i had had sex multiple times april 16-17th. i am uncertain on the days when i ovulate. what are my chances of being pregnant?
Wed, 25 Jan 2012
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi!
welcome to healthcaremagic.com.If your periods are a regular cycle of 28 days then 16-17 is your fertile period .Assuming that you had intercourse during these days there are good chances of conception.All the best.
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Hello.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
IS your cycle 28 days long?In a 28 day cycle the ovulation occurs on 14th day. Having sex on 16-17 means you had sex on 9th and 10th day of your cycle.It decreases the possibility of your getting pregnant. You fertile days are from 20th to 22nd april.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com