Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Can any online doctor suggest how to get abortion done ?

hi sir,i wana ask a question that ,pls help and gide me and my girl frind had a sex first time before 19 days and now she is waiting for period which did not come yet and late with 11 days , urine test was in positive ,we don t want baby ,pls advice what should we do on urgent basis so that we can clear all these things, we know did a mistake but we also donot want any baby,remember she is 28 years old and i am 35 and this is first time for our intercourse sex,khan
Asked On : Thu, 20 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
you can consult a gynaec doctor for conformation of pregnency they will guide you later.
Answered: Thu, 20 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor