Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Can any online doctor please suggest me for my semen analysis

hi,I am 32 yr old man.i did my semen analysis , in that wbc is 5-10hpf and rbc is 2-5hpf. volume-2.5ml,count-68million,abnormal head 30%,motility is 50%,viability is 80%, infection is treatable?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  226
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
68 million is considered as a good sperm count.
The motility 50% is average.motility means the ability of the sperm to travel in the uterine cavity to reach the fallopian tube.however,the percentage of abnormal sperms and wbc's(pus cells) is case pregnancy takes place with an abnormal sperm,there are chances of a malformed baby or abortion.i recommend you tomeet a general surgeon who would examine your testicles and advice for a semen culture and doppler ultrasound of testicles as required.
A long term antibiotic course should also be taken for increased wbc's.
Answered: Sun, 30 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
infection in semen is very common now a day
it is curable
you need to take higher antibiotic prescribe by doctor and some immuno modulator drugs
do regular exercise and eat healthy diet
it will take 2-3 month to cure infection. .

i hope i answered your question.
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor