Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

Can any online doctor help me with the urine test results ?

Urine albumin ,pus cells2 3,epithemic cells few,crystal co oxalate;symptoms pain in abdomen PF report of urine Albumin : +++ pus cells : plenty RBC: 2-3 Crystal : co oxalate USG Report : grade I fatty lever VDRL ;TRIDOT &HSAg Tests : non reactive Pl suggest treatment
Asked On : Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
Give more details about your age & sex & drinking or smoking habits .any other complaint which you feel is abnormal.Start a course of antibiotics after urine culture sensitivity. Take plenty of liquids also.Consult nephrologist.
Wish you good health
Answered: Wed, 27 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor