Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Can any online doctor help me with the scan results of the 2nd trimester ?

I am of 35 years 6months 24 weeks from the date of conceive my second child, my health parameters like triple test was found normal.I have done the following tests, i.e S.BETA HCG LMP Serum & the value is 21025.0 m/u/ml at 25.1 week refernce value is 2700-78100 m/u/ml,Alpha FETA PROTEIN in 2nd trisemester 228.74ng/ml where as range should be between 10-550ng/ml,my T3,T4, Tsh values are normal, haemoglobin-8.3gm/d [11.5 to 16.5]l& Neurophils 73% [50 to 70%], Sir what do you suggest is every thing fine!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Pediatrician 's  Response
hi Aru
welcome to HCM
read your prob, everything is normal but Hb is below normal range, normal Hb is madatory for normal growth of fetus n during delivary. so you should any iron with Zinc tab throught , if possible transfuse blood.
Dr aseem 9982583020
Answered: Mon, 4 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor