Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Can any online doctor help me with the MC report ?

Dear Dr, I am sam .Age 38.height:158cm,weight:58.I I have problem ASD(OS).I will given my MC report , Kindly suggestion to my report. Iterpretion: 1).M-mode and Two Dimensions Echocardiography IVC- Right side, IVC drains into- Right atrium , Pulmonary Veins drains into- Left atrium , Right atrium/Right ventricle-Dilated, Left Ventricle (LVEd-28mm,LVEs28mm, LVEF-65-Normal, Anatomical RV with Tricuspid valve-Right side, Anatomical LV with Mitral Valve-Left side, Cleft in anterior mitral leaflet-Absent, Positions of atrio - ventricular valve annuli- Normal, Size, shape and thickness of right ventricle-Normal, Size, shape and thickness of left ventricle-Normal, Aorta-Right side and connected LV, Pulmonary artery-Anterior, left side connected to RV, Relationship of aortic and pulmonary valve planes- Perpendicular+ Normal, Intracardiac shunts-Medium size of ASD-OS-Type 15mm, Mitral regurgitation-Nil, Pulmonary hypertension-Nil, Ventricular dysfunction-Nil 2)Doppler study: Mitral regurgitation-Nil, Valvular stenosis-Nil, Left ventricular out flow tract obstruction-Nil, Right ventricular out flow tract obstruction-Nil, Pulmonary Hypertension-Nil, Coarctation of aorta-Nil, Shunt-medium size ASD (os) Lt to Rt shunt 1.5:1 I consulted cardiology Doctor M.D,DNB,DM, He was suggestion to me.Not necessary close this Cole.So what s ur suggestion.pls give clear answer.I am daily going walking(3 km :20mints )and I am waiting ur Ans. kindly explain me about my Medical report.I must take close this cole?or?our doctor told me,this very small cole so,not necessary colse Thanking u
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  102
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Sam, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

I would like to know few things here, so that i can suggest you better:

1.) Do you have shortness of breath?
2.) Do you have Leg Swelling?
3.) Do you have Fatigue?
4.) Do you have difficulty breathing?

I would suggest you consult your Cardiologist and get a Coronary Angiography done if you have any of the Above mentioned or other symptoms.
Usually treatment is not necessary in such cases if you don't have any symptoms or of the defect is small and your Doctor is right in saying that.

If your Symptoms get severe, you will require closing of the defect through either:
1.) Cardiac catheterization
2.) Open heart surgery.

Just stick to your treatment plan and go for regular follow up.

Do regular brisk walking and mild to moderate exercises if you don't have any symptoms. Avoid any kind of stress, eat healthy nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and Green leafy vegetables. Avoid smoking and alcoholism. Practice relaxation techniques like yoga and meditation.

Wish you Good Health.
Answered: Tue, 5 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor