Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Can any online doctor help me about my readings of blood pressure ?

Normally my blood pressure ranges between 104-127 over 69-79. However last week during a visit to my doctor, my pressure read quite high (the doctor did not tell me the exact reading). He suggested I take my readings at home for a few weeks then return for another check up as I always get nervous during my consultations. My readings have been within my usual ranges at home, however at some point during the day, usually around 4-8pm my readings will rise to 131-138 over 81-83 and my heart rate is around 90-100. Is this classed as high blood pressure? What will my doctor do?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jan 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Intravenous injections of ozonized salina solution will normalize your blood pressure in a maximum two weeks.

Wish you good health
Answered: Tue, 7 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor