Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Can any online doctor find a doctor for surgery of tonsils for removing stones ?

I am getting sick very often, sore throat with stones in my tonsils. Doctor told me that we can remove the tonsils. I ve heard about cryotherapy , cryosurgery for tonsils, when they just frease the tonsils. Infected tissue will be removed and tonsils are getting better! How Can I find a doctor in Canada or USA for this surgery.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  142
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi tanya, welcome to HCM.
Tonsillectomy is a domain of a ENT surgeon, you can visit the websites of the hospitals in the area where you wanna get operated, contact them through the contact details of ENT department. Or you can personally visit the hospital if you stay there. Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare, Illinois, USA is one of many places where this can be done.
Hope this helps,
Good luck
Dr.Deepak Mishra
Answered: Sun, 12 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor