Can any online doctor explain me about my lumbar spodilitis ?

Dear doctor , my brother s wife, aged 38 yrs, presently suffering from LUMBAR SPONDILITIS, in her lower limbs . she recently visited 1 very good hospital in Bangalore, India, but found no result for any cure. She is now getting difficulty for any work by her both feet, though it is little better till now, for her right leg. Medical History: Gait difficulty, Lower limb weakness, suspect more gap betn L1 - L5 Loss of Lumbar Lordosis Vertabrae shows Ostrophytic change Several disc shows loss of signal on T2 L1 - L2 disc shows postero-central disc bulge with thecal sac indentation and compromise of both exit formina Haemoglobin - 10.9 gm/bl Total Erothrocyte count - 3.77 m/cu.mm Total Leucocyte count - 6800 cu.mm Erothrocyte sedimentation rate - 12 mm Neutrophil - 61%, Lymphocyte - 36%, Eosonophil - 2%, Basophil - 0.0% Urine culture: colour - watery, App. - clear, Sediment - Nil, Sp. Grvty - 1.005 Is this disease curable? Pls help.
Thu, 19 May 2011