Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Can any natural food to improve the length of penis ?

hello sir. any natural food used to improve the length of pennis
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  395
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Sexologist 's  Response
good morning
there are no medicines for increasing the length of penis,but you can certainly do some medical tests which include human growth harmon,testerosterone ,vitmin d3 and vitimin b 12,if any one is lacking then improve them which will give u good feeling of good erection.
dr vinod raina
Answered: Thu, 19 Jan 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello berin;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The size of penis for a person is what nature gives him and the growth takes place upto teenage.Thereafter there is no medicine or food natural or unnatural which can increase the size of penis so you will have to bear with what you have.Also please note that the size of the penis required to have a healthy and normal sex life is anything more than 2 inches when erect.
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor