Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Can any homoeopathic or ayurvedic medicine improve sperm count ?

Hello sir, This is Sileman.Shaik from vijayawada.I finish my vericocele operation before 3 years.but sperm count is not improve.I got ur mail id from internet and i there from ayurveda medicine is there for improve sperm count.And i used homeopathy also and my count improves 0 to 20 million with in 2moths.After that there is no improvement.Please give me good suggestion to improve sperm count.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  176
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
  User's Response
u should continue your ayurvedic treatment upto it reaches to normal level,
but what you r taking counts your improvement
u can mail your report to
Answered: Tue, 21 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi, Suleman,
Thanks for query,
You go for serum testosterone testing,
If deficiency of this hormone.
After this report hormonal therapy will improve your sperm count.
ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 21 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor