Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Can any doctor prescribe medicine for sore labia minora ?

i have a sore libia minora.... and its red... like in a line kinda thing....... its kinda got like really small little things on it... but in a way it looks like its been rubbed and causeed a rash or something....please help !! im really worried and i dont want to go to a doctor ......also it hurts when i use the toilet....
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  255
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Sounds like an infection. What kind of 'things" do you see on it? Blisters/sores? You need to see a gynaecologist , get examined and take medication
Avoid intercourse meanwhile.
Take more water, dnt hold urine, wear cotton panties, keep area clean.
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor