Owl Image

Can anxiety cause chest pain and other body pains when ECG is normal ?

hi i used to have pain in my chest but have had 2 ECGS done and the showed normal i now keep having blood in my spit but it dose not get worse when i cough and only seems to happen in the morning i also have had a chest x ray done that came back normal i also have a enlarged gland on my neck for months now but no pain from it i get weird feelings in my head at the back and on forehead only. Plus also pains all over body but not at same time some back pain but not all the time and sore little spots even under my hair whats going on my docs have said anxiety but i no it not what happening to me.
Tue, 10 Jan 2012