Can anxiety and stress mimic the heart attack symptoms?

Hi, can I answer your health question? Please type youri suffer from aniexty and got some not so good news this week. i am under a lot of stress. i started with right arm pain. it was very mild. i have been poking and prodding it all day. i have no other symptoms could it be a heary attack. i am obviously having aniext right now worried i am having a heart attack. question here...
Tue, 10 Jul 2018
Psychologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
There is no need for you to worry about heart attack. Pain on your right hand may not be a symptoms at all. But you are worried about it and the worry can be cleared only if you consult a doctor and let the doctor say it.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. K. V. Anand