Can an online suggest a doctor and hospital for treating lameness which was due to a pubo of the left leg joint ?

Hello, My mother is 54 years old now. When she was 21 year of age. She had a Pubo on her Left Leg Joint which resluted into lameness for her (Since then she is lame till today). She used heated cloth and pressed very gently (no high level pressing was done)so that this pubo goes off . It successfully went off but my mother became lame just becase of this at the age of 21. She started feeling severe Pain while walking. Her nerves would crack whe she walk (then she used hot water bath specifically for legs thigh area which might help in reducing pain for several months). Resultingly she tried to support all her body weight on other leg. now this issue is with both legs. other leg which is supporting body weight for past 30 years has become short in length. Problem is that she feels nerve cracking while walking (This become too severe during winter ),she cann t sit cross legged on earth, when she lies down staright both her legs cann t become straight they remain bended on knees, she has not slept straight in past 30 years .it s always on sides and becuase of this there is lot of skin which has accumulated on one of her thighs outside area(as she mostly sleeps on one side only ), she cann t leave her body weight on legs while standing from sitting position, she uses her hands to support body weight while getting up. Entire problem lies in Thigh area with something goning wrong with nerves.She never had any injury or frature in her life.we spoke to many doctors but no body has been able to understand this case. would you please help us understand the problem.and is it because of pubo that she became lame,how did a small pubo resulted in lameness, can this be rectified at this age with some medication,or what is the solution to resolve this problem.Also Please suggest Specilisation of doctor whom we should consult. We are based in delhi. So if you suggest hospital name also.
Sat, 21 Jan 2012