Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Can an online doctor tell me what is wrong with my health based on the symptoms ?

Hello i am having headaches.feeling tired allot, not feeling hungry and getting really tired. i am getting bruses everyday, feeling dizzy, ear tingling and even not seeing good! i get abdominal pain everyday feeling bloated,fieling cold and i am as well feel anemic . i get cold s easily and even losing weight. can you please help me by telling me what could cause these and i am 15 year old Femail.
Asked On : Mon, 9 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  226
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Mariana,thanks for query.You might have some infection in your stomach or elsewhere in body.Just visit your doctor and get some tests like blood counts per his advise.Any simple fever can give rise to symptoms that you have.Take light diet,more of liquids,take proper rest and visit you doctor.You will be fine.bye.
Answered: Mon, 9 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor