Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Can an online doctor suggest to treat a mentally depressed person ?

Good afternoon doctors my real sister suffer from mentally problum she is mentally deprased for last 10 years we dont take a good tritment because of her fainacily problum doctor tell me who s the best menatilly doctor in patiala....... Doctor my sister is 26 years old,height 5 4, weight may be 47 but not sure, she is menatily depresed girl please suggest me a good doctor for her in patiala
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

welcome to health care magic

i suggest you to go near experienced homeopath.

Homeopathy offers an excellent treatment for all stages of Depression, especially in the chronic stages(long term suffering). Homeopathy can take care of various symptoms of depression. Extreme cases of depression or the cases where the patients are on high doses of the conventional medicines for a long time (drug dependency) may not find good results using homeopathy.

Homeopathy medicines address the root cause of the disease and hence prevent the relapse and recurrence of the condition. Last but not the least, homeopathy medicines are absolutely free from any side-effects as opposed to most of conventional medicines like anti-depressants and anxiolytics.

good luck

Answered: Tue, 31 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor