Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Can an online doctor suggest me any treatment to reduce hair fall ?

good morning doctorim 25 now problem is hair fall now i am using hair 4 u solution could you suggest me a medicine to eradicate this problem problem is hair fall, i am 25 years old,male, no one has boldhead in my family, now im using hair 4 u solution suggest me please....
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Hair fall is mainly due to nutritional deficiencies. You start taking a high protein diet with supplements of iron, biotin, vitamin E and zinc. Hair massage daily is also a good means to accelerate your hair growth.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
is there any chance for hair regrowth?
Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor