Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Can an online doctor suggest me any medicine to cure premature ejaculation ?

Hai doctor ........I am Kunjumon india,(kuwait),age 31,marred,Iam not happy in my sex life my problem penni is small and ejaculation(20 to 40 second) so pls sugested eny medicine in kuwait
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  97
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
you used Acid phos Q.[Homoeopathic medicine]
10 drops mixed with 1/2 cup of plain water take thrice daily.
Answered: Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor