Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Can an online doctor suggest me any medicine or treatment to improve my looks and physical personality ?

my face is too small....i hav many dane on my forehead and a small body structure i luk very small despite of 20 years of age.........growth of my body has stopped...... please help me...whom should i consult?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
First you should consult physician to get diagnosis for what reason there is no further growth of your body.
Treatment depends upon diagnosis.Don't worry...................
Take good healthy,balanced diet.plenty of liquids.
Answered: Fri, 1 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor