Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Can an online doctor suggest a good treatment for my father suffering from cancer ?

Dear sir, My father age is nearly 60 years old his both legs got fracture after accident by bike On 5 november 2009.He got treatment from DOWN TOWN HOSPITAL,DISPUR (ASSAM) After various test they told that my father is having cancer on july 2011. He gave the report card in that Haemoglobin:-65% WBC:-6100 Neutrophils:-68% Lymphocytes:-26% Monocytes:-1% Eosinophils:-5% ESR:-94 Blood Sugar:-80 Please sir give me the effective suggestion that can do better for my father. My mobile no: +91 9311347828
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  98
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
To HCM forum
As you mentioned your dad got cancer but which cancer you didn't mentioned. Visit oncologist and do the biopsy for confirmation. Eat nutritious diet do some
Kind yoga. Don't worry early detection of cancer has prolonged survival.
Thank you
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to healthcare magic
no need to worry cancer patients can be treated successfully by cow's urine therapy in ayurveda center,,try to find out best ayurveda hospital near you ,,many patients has been cured ,,,he need gud management of diet ,acupressure,massage ,medication
take care
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor