Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Can an online doctor check my semen analysis report and suggest cure?

sir my volume is 2 ml viscocity : normal pH : 7.5 Fructose : Present Sperm Count : 65 million/ml Sperm motility : - Abnoramal Sperms : 50% Abnor. head : 30% Abnor of Middle piece : 10% Abnor of Tail : 10% Agglutination : Absent Pus Cell : 2-3/hpf Erythrocytes : Nil At liquefaction time : 65% 1 hr. after liquifaction :55% 2 hrs. after liquification : 45% Sperm kinetics : Grade III Precursors Cells : Present Other findings : NIl liquification -: 30 minutes Hammen s : III what can i do to cure
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2012
Hello, Welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das

Your semen analysis report indicates normal sperm count.

Number of sperm of normal morphology is also above than required ( normal is >04% as per WHO 2010).

Pus cells are increased ( normal is absence of pus cells as per WHO 2010).

Sperm motility is lower than required ( normal is grade I + grade II motility is > 40% as per WHO 2010).

So, you have low sperm motility and presence of pus cells.

So, you have to take a broad spectrum antibiotic like ciprofloxacin.

Co enzyme Q, vitamin E are also considered as very important drugs in increasing sperm motility.

Consult with an infertility specialist.

Answered: Mon, 21 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor