Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Can an online doctor advice me on synovial inflammation of knees ?

Dear Doctor , I m suffering from chronic synovial inflammation on my knees and related back pains for last 12 years which comes frequently and totally disappointed to lead the daily life. I consulted many doctors in allopathic and ayurvedic . now im 35 years old. in the exrays there is no problem for bones but doctors say depreciation for bone. in the blood tests RA factor not seen. no problem of uric acid too.So till the period actually I could not reach in a correct way of diagnosis. can you please help me regarding my matter and what may be the source of the reason. please advise me some simple exercises to reduce this status of inflammation and advices for complete cure of this disease which affects my job and life. Regards, kareem.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Kareem;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Since the reports you did for synovitis are almost all are normal but you still have the problem then i can think of 2 possibilites-either the synovitis can be due to tuberculous origin which is rare and secondly it may be positional and related to the type of work you do.Please consult your Orthopaedic surgeon and discuss regarding the type of work you do.To reduce the inflammation ice pack will relieve you and you need to use a bandage to restrict the movements of the joint to minimum.The basic treatment for inflammation of your joint will be to give rest to the joint;keep relaxed ;avoid excess weight bearing and some painkillers and antiinflammatory like Brufen if you are not allergic to it and do not have acidity problem.
Answered: Sat, 2 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor