Can an episode of Cellulitis lead to Iritis?

I was over dilated at the eye doctor and now have iritis; having a hard time healing. Test reveal thinness of my cornea! Now cellulitis has been activated .THe ophthalmologist states he thinks I have some type of autoimmune disease! My eye pressure elevated, prior to the dilation my eyes were okay with glaucoma . I was diagnosed with cellulitis in November which led to two hospitalization . Do you think there is a relationship to iritis and cellulitis?
Tue, 24 Jul 2018
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Nope, I don't but Iritis does cause glaucoma and that could be a cause for your pressure being high. Have you started on some medication for the iritis?

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.