Can an epilepsy patient take calcium channel blocker instead of losartan and ramipril ?

my patient got stroke 3 yrs back after stroke she developed epilepsy what can we do for that she take losartan pottassium 50mg ramipril 5mg for hypertension and also take anti plateletbut now doctor change the drug and give calcium channel blocker instead of losartan and ramipril she also has left ventricular hyperplasia 60 cn she take calcium chennel blocker she has dry cough also. can she take calcium channel blocker?????
Sun, 22 Jan 2012