Can an O+ male marry a O+ female ?

o+ male can marry o+ female?
Wed, 4 Jan 2012
Dear Murad,

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
There is no contra indications for a male with O+ blood group to marry with O+ female

Am marrying my dads sisters son,my cousin,he is b+ve blood group and am a+ve.he is 1 year elder than me.and my grandmother and grandfather that is my moms mother and father were also cousins and they have 4 healthy children including my mom.is there any chance for us to have an unhealthy baby

I am male with B Rh Positive and can I marry female have blood group A RH Positive ( A+ve)., Pls respond as I need to take marriage decision and want to assure that this bonding will have a normal child and no abnormalities to child.Thanks for your support and cooperation.

Hi, My marriage is fixed in Aug 2011. My blood group is A- and for my partner whom i will marry is having B+ blood group. Are these blood groups compatible? Hi My blood group is A- and for my partner whom i will marry in 4 months having B+ blood group. Are these blood groups are compatible?