Can allergic reaction to sutures cause white blisters on a wound?

Hi I cut my hand and had to get stitches. I have had them for 6 days now, and I have to small white blisters one on each side on one stitch. And one underneath the other stitch. The wound is healing well otherwise. The blisters hurt a bit but nothing comes out of them? Could it be a allergic reaction to the material or what?
Wed, 29 Aug 2018
Hi

The white blisters may be due to fibrosis tissues and it indicates that the wound is healing well. As the wound is clean and no signs of infections, nothing much to worry and no treatment is required.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.