Can alcohol and Neocitran together cause liver failure here?

For the last 2 nights in a row, I consumed 3-4 glasses of wine and then took NeoCitron 1-2 hours later. I did not realize how serious a mix that is (alcohol and acetaminophen) until this morning when I read the box. I then googled this combination and discovered that it can cause acute liver failure. Can this acute liver failure happen after just doing this two times? Or is it more something that happens to people who do this again and again over a period of time?
Wed, 21 Sep 2016