Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Can a vaginal hole made small after intercourse ?

hi Docter my vagina hole now become big my partner dont have any feeling when we doing sex so i want to make it tight so what shall i do now
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  115
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to HCM

Good Day
You can try doing pelvic exercises to strengthen the perineum. When you go to the toilet while passing urine, you should try to stop the urine stream midway and then let go. Do this 2-3 times for around 3 times a day. While having intercourse, try to grip his penis hard with your vagina as well as this helps to make it feel tight. If these methods are not useful you may need to visit the Gynaecologist will rule out problems like vaginal sphincter disturbance, prolapse etc
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor