Can a tattoo cover a Becker s nevus on the right shoulder?

I have Beckers Naevus on my right shoulder. It is only 3cm x 3cm but it really bothers me and is really knocking my confidence. I have been to a clinic to see about what my options are for getting it removed, however it is very expensive and it would take a long time to actually get it removed fully. Can I tattoo over it as it is just a birthmark and not a mole which would mean there would be no issues of it becoming cancerous?
Fri, 1 Mar 2019

Yes, you can get a cosmetic camouflage with a tattoo. There is no risk of cancer in a becker nevus.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Kakkar S., Dermatologist