Can a strained lower back put pressure on the bladder?

I have lower back pain. Radiates to front right side at times. Prostate normal. Urine normal. Frequently urinating. Blood sugar normal. Hemoglobin 13.0 down from 13.6 and 14.0 previous years. Psa normal Is it possible for a strained lower back to put pressure on the bladder
Wed, 27 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* As per my surgical experience, the strained lower back is not giving pressure on the bladder, it is the underlying gravels or calculus in the urinary system which is responsible for the same.
* Drink plenty of liquids and get a CT scan of the abdomen & pelvis done for the same.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.